Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Premium Wedding Playlist

One of the most difficult decisions for a couple to make is the choice of song for the first dance, father/ daughter dance, and mother/ son dance. So we are here to help! Here are some of our personal favorites for a variety of styles.

First Dance:

Photo Credit: Karlisch Photography (http://www.karlischphotography.com/)

Classic and Traditional
1. Someone Like You- Van Morrison
2. The Way You Look Tonight- Michael Buble
3. Wonderful Tonight- Eric Clapton
4. Crazy Love- Van Morrison
5. Let It Be Me- Ray LaMontagne

Trendy:
1. They Bring Me To You- Joshua Radin
2. This Years Love- David Gray
3. Somebody Loved- The Weepies
4. Today- Joshua Radin
5. Come Away With Me- Norah Jones

Country
1. Me and You- Kenny Chesney
2. Amazed- Lonestar
3. I Swear- John Michael Montgomery
4. Then- Brad Paisley
5. I Cross My Heart- George Strait

Father/ Daughter Dance:


Classic and Traditional:
1. Always Together- Dean Martin
2. Brown Eyed Girl- Van Morrison
3. My Girl- The Temptations
4. Isn’t She Lovely- Stevie Wonder
5. Every Breathe You Take- The Police

Trendy:
1. Sweet Pea- Amos Lee
2. Diamonds On The Inside- Ben Harper
3. If I Could- Ray Charles
4. Daughters- John Mayer
5. My Father’s Eyes- Eric Clapton

Country:
1. My Little Girl- Tim McGraw
2. She’s Everything- Brad Paisley
3. A Father’s Love- George Strait
4. I Wish I Could- Collin Raye
5. I Loved Her First- Heartland

Mother/ Son Dance:

Classic and Traditional:
1. Stand By Me- Ben E. King
2. Your Song- Elton John
3. What A Wonderful World- Louis Armstrong
4. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You- Van Morrison
5. I Wish You Love- Rod Stewart

Trendy:
1. A Wink And A Smile- Harry Connick Jr.
2. Closer- Joshua Radin
3. Lean On Me- Bill Withers
4. That’s Amore- Dean Martin
5. You Are- Lionel Richie

Country:
1. The Dance- Garth Brooks
2. Just To See You Smile- Tim McGraw
3. My Wish- Rascal Flatts
4. Don’t Blink- Kenny Chesney
5. There Goes My Life- Kenny Chesney

Enjoy the music! And remember the song that you choose should represent you so have fun with it!

Happy Planning!

Team Bella

No comments: